Beyond Humiliation


I opened my mouth, ready to take Barry's cum, my big boobs wrapped around his cock. I should feel ashamed, I'm giving a titjob to my roommate. In a way I'm very ashamed. But what can I do?
Barry changed me into his busty ideal woman and he's not changing me back till I do everything that he asks me. At least this new body of mine is very horny, so it's kind of a pleasurable experience for me, but Barry is just so happy humiliating me asking all kind of menial things.
Then Barry finally cums. He shots his jizz far, it hits my eye and not my mouth. I feel the hot cum dripping on my face and my chest. Now I'm surely beyond humiliation and it doesn't help that I feel very wet in my pussy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3