Blowing Skills

Jake put the pink dildo close to his mouth, while his best friend Patrick instructed him: "So, now open your mouth, but slowly. And lick the tip with your tongue".
"I don't know if I can do it man!" complained Jake.
"Look man: we don't have a choice and you know it. My sister and my mum would be enormously pissed off if we make somebody suspect that we swap bodies" replied Patrick.
However, Jake wasn't convinced: "It seems to me that I'm doing already a good job being your mum. Look at me: make-up, manicure, jewels. Even a dress! Nobody will suspect anything if I'm not good at blowjobs!".
"It doesn't matter, because my stepdad is back and I know for a fact that he loves oral sex, just like Clarice's boyfriend. And those two are the most important persons that we have to fool" Patrick said.
Jake nodded angrily and began once again his practice. After some moments of silence, Patrick added bitter: "Plus, you can also give mediocre blowjobs, but you can still use that big tittes of yours to fool my stepdad. I have to learn real blowing skills to not raise suspects, being this flatchested!".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3