Just Married

It was a good wedding. Everything went according to the plan, no last minute problem and everybody was enjoying their meal. I was so happy for Frank. He was my best buddy and I made a killer best man for him. He really seemed to love Lana.
Now the lovely newlyweds are somewhere else. Frank told me that Lana was giving him a dry spell in order to make their first time as a married couple more special. He said that he was gonna fuck her brain our as soon as they could snatch away from the reception. I helped to cover for them and now they are in some room in the hotel were we're celebrating their marriage.
I was enjoying a drink by the bar, satisfied with everything, when suddenly everything went blank.
As I regain consciousness I feel completely different. I wake up and I'm on four, with a cock in my mouth! I move up my eyes only to see Frank staring at me, one of his hands cupping what is unmistakably a boob.
He freaks out and screams: "What the hell?! Why am I seeing my..myself?! And why do I have a cock!?"
Now it hits me: somehow I'm in Lana's body and she's in Frank's. What we don't know yet is that the Great Shift has just stroke, leaving me as the now horny bride...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3