About Last Night

Stacy spotted her son Will laying on a sunbed in the pool area and went quickly towards him. He was drinking something that she hoped wasn't alcoholic and was wearing a bikini and a hat. 

"Hi mum. Did you sleep well?" he said smiling. 

It was so weird hearing her 18-years old son speaking with the voice of an adult woman. Weirder still was that Stacy was answering back in the voice of a 17-years old boy, but they were on Exchange Island and those were the bodies they landed on. 

"William Brantley, first I hope that you're not sipping cocktails by the pool at 11 in the morning and secondly don't you have anything to say about yesterday night?"

"Oh, mum. Of course this is not a cocktail, it's lemonade! Wanna taste it?" he said, offering the glass to Stacy "As for last night. You'll have to be more specific than that, it was a busy evening..."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about!" Stacy replied, placing her hands around her bony hips, in a pose that before the holiday was strucking terror in Will, but now was only comical, coming from a kid.

"It's bad enough that you went out all night, parading this woman's body, but what really I can't stand is that last night you brought a man in our bungalow and you had sex with him!"

"Oh! That," Will said, grinning and stretching on the sunbed "You heard that? I'm sorry, you figured you were deep asleep and I was in the other room...but then again, I guess we were pretty loud..."

Stacy snapped in anger: "You bet you were! I woke up to your fucking moans! I thought you were being beaten up and I rushed to your room, to find the door wide open and you and your cow tits riding up a man!"

Will purred at her outburst, thinking back at the previous night, before replying.

"I know what this is. You're not mad at me for living it up. After all, you said it yourself that this holiday was about loosening up. You're mad at me because you wanted my body and these 'cow tits' as you called them. Instead you're a teenage boy who can't stop getting hard looking at me. I bet that after you saw me with Jennifer you went back to your bed and masturbated. I am a boy of that age and I do not envy you mom. But if you want, I can set you up with a girl of your current age, so at least you can release all that tension!"

Stacy was speechless and humiliated, because she knew Will was right. She did masturbate after seeing him naked the other night. Actually she was always horny when she was looking at Will and the tension was killing her. Too shocked to replied, she left him when she realized that just the thought of having sex was making her hard again and didn't want to sport a boner just in front of Will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3