The convention, part 2

Philip turned back at his partner, Brandon who remained on the edge of the swimming pool area where they were meeting some potential clients for cocktails. Brandon, or rather Belle as he was now, looked unsure, his big doe-like eyes tense. He clinched on the fan he was holding in his hands. Philip couldn't help but sneak a peek at the cleavage of his business partner-turned sexy girl. 

"Ma-n, ehm...Belle, what are you doing? They are waiting for us," Philip said. 

"I feel nervous, Phil. I don't know if I can go through with it all evening," he replied. 

Philip went back and grabbed Brandon around his tiny waist, trying to reassure him and move on with the evening. 

"Nonsense. You did it all day, didn't you?"

"But that was different, it was full of people and I just had to smile and give leaflets. Now, I'll have to intereact closely with potential clients, with other women. They'll know I'm a phony, that I'm no real woman. I'm still so clumsy and I don't like being stared at," Brandon protested, biting his pouty lip. 

"Come on now. Nobody is going to suspect anything, not with gazongas like that! We were the first to not believe the pill will change you into a woman! Plus, you don't have to interact all that much. Just play eye-candy to convince customers to sign. I'll do the business talk. It won't be long, I promise," Philip said. 

Brandon looked around, still nervous, then he sighed.

"Ok, for the company I'll do it," he said. 

"That's the spirit! For the company!" Phil declared and gently smacked Brandon's ass. 

As the two walked towards the reserved table, Philip's hand firmly on one of his ass cheek, Brandon felt like he was already regretting his choice, but it was too late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3