The convention, part 3

 

 
Philip entered the car and gasped in surprise at the sight of his business partner Brandon sitting with his shapely legs open, his uniform opened to show his cleavage and his bra. He looked nervous and tense. 

"Damn, Br-Belle, what are you doing like this? We need to go the covention..." he said. 

Brandon just stared at him, with his hurt face. 

"Are we really not going to talk about it?" he finally said. 

"You mean, talking about how you are inappropriately sitting?" Philip said, more to the outside world than to Brandon.

"I mean we are not talking about how we used a body changing pill to make me an attractive woman or we are not talking about how the founder of the company got drunk and frisky with his hostess?" Brandon answered, with a crack on his voice.

"Shit, man. Put yourself together, you make it sound like I forced you," Philip replied, closing the car door so that nobody could hear them.

"No, you didn't and that's what's driving me crazy!" Brandon broke.

Philip now was confused, but before he could reply, the now busty woman in front of him told him how he had felt very good while having sex with him. He loved sex as woman and the realization was driving him mad. Brandon slide between the car seats and raised his skirt, revealing his sexy ass to Philip. 

"I need to know if it was just the spur of the moment or if I'm falling for being a woman," Brandon said, before adding with a whispear "Please, fuck me Phil, I need your cock!"


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation