The offering

 

 
"Please honey, the pregnancy is making me so horny, I just need you to fuck me!" 

If I was told one year ago that my husband Rick was going to be on four offering to me his pregnant pussy, begging me to fuck him with my cock, I would think about a joke. Not only was Rick a man's man, but also because I didn't even have a cock to fuck him with. And needless to say, he didn't have a pussy, nor he was pregnant. 

That was before the Fertility Program was enforced and before the government decided that out of the two of us, it was Rick that could go on and be the mother of our first child. After all, they say, he was just a construction worker and he could take a year or two of sabbatical, while I was making a career as a software engineer and would kill my future prospects if I stopped for so long. The program was all about equality, after all. 

So, one day Rick got his dick exchange for a pussy and I got a dick from which sperm they impregnate him. I was supposed to revert back, but despite Rick's protests I decided not to. And what a great decision it turned out to be. Without my dick, I don't know what Rick would be doing now that he is always constantly horny. 

As I slid the tip of my dick between his already wet lips, I'm also glad I kept my dick for my own sake. I just love the pleasure I get by fucking Rick's tight snatch. I love going balls deep into him, in and out, until I fill him up with cum. And I know he loves it to. 

That's right, my macho husband, loves being pounded in his pussy. It's still early, but I'm quite sure I can convince him to stay like this a bit longer and make a second child the natural way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3