New Year Workout

 


Troy looked over at his schedule and sighed. The beginning of the year was always a busy period for a gym instructor. People flocked gyms, full of their new year’s resolutions that in two weeks they will forget. After years of working, he knew the drill at that point.
His next one was a returning one, Jim Brookman. He was a scrawny college freshman who came a couple of times months before. He said he wanted to beef up but then he disappeared without much notice. Maybe he got some nasty remark at home and felt the need to come back.
Entering the room where he did his lessons, Troy was surprised by what he saw. On the floor stretching up there was a blonde girl dressed with yoga pants and a tight tank top that barely contained her impressive cleavage. She seemed to recognize him, but Troy was damned if he could remembered her.
“Oh, hi Mr. Jones. I hope you don’t mind that I started warming up a bit by myself,” she said smiling.
“Uh, no, it’s fine...But who are you? My next appointment is with a guy I already trained some months ago,” said Troy still confused. He was trying hard not to stare at the woman’s tits.
She giggled in the most bimbo way Troy could think of.
“I guess they didn’t update my membership...It’s me Mr Jones, I’m Jim,” she said “Although now I guess I should start going by Jill. Or maybe Jane Haven't decided yet”
“But wait, Jim? But...How?” Troy was stammering.
“Second Puberty. I got Second Puberty,” she replied.
“You remember how despite my best efforts I was still scrawny and couldn’t put on any muscle on me? Well, it was because Second Puberty was already effecting my body. Once I got properly diagnosed, I stopped altogether to come to the gym. But now that the changes are over, I’m back to pick up where we left!”
Troy nodded, surprised by the revelation. That nerdy-looking guy was now a knock-out babe thanks to Second Puberty. He heard of that and knew enough to know it wasn’t contagious, so he was safe, but he never thought he would meet a victim in person. Nor that it could be such an invasive disease. Sure, Jim wasn’t much of a man to begin with, but Troy would have never guessed he could become so busty, so female and so hot.
She interrupted his thought “So, shall we begin?”
Troy snapped out of his staring and regain his composure and tried to be professional.
“Uh, a-are you sure you w-on’t prefer a f-female trainer?” he asked stammering.
“Nah, I’m fine. I think you can stretch me real good and give me the hard and long training I need,” she replied smiling.
“O-ok. I guess. But tell me if you are having any issue,” said Troy a bit defiant.
Jim replied with enthusiasm: “Yay! Ok, then let’s start! You wouldn’t believe how flexible I am now! Look how much I can spread my legs!”
She opened up her legs and Troy could feel his cock hardening at her sight and thinking at her words. He couldn’t believe that Jim didn’t know how she looked like while saying such things and doing such moves. Troy decided against finding out how much Jim was aware of her new self, it was the professional thing to do. For now, he just hoped that he would be able to hide his erection for the whole session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3