Drop by Drop

Joe looked in horror as Graham's cock was spurting drops of cum on his pussy. If even one of them would enter him, Joe would be forever Karina, Graham's trophy wife.
Joe was starting to regret his decision to swap bodies with Karina. She wanted a chance to be out of her boring, pampered life, while Joe was curious to see how being rich was actually like, so they swapped bodies for the weekend, without telling anyone.
However, Graham suddenly said: "Are you scared Joe? You should be, I'm a long cummer, I still have quite a load of cum to spurt out".
Joe was speechless, so Graham continued: "Yes, I do know who you are. My wife could never hide anything from me, let alone such a scheme. So I bet you're worried about what I'm gonna do now. Well it's simple, I need my wife for the next week and you'll be her. Afterwards I'll personally swap you back and give some money for the disturb. If you don't comply, well...I can always cum now inside your pussy and force you to be Karina's forever. Your call".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3