First day of work


Midway through the staircase to the private lapdance booths, I turn my head to see if my first customer ever is behind me. He is. He's staring at my ass with a lustful look.
Sigh
I wonder if he'd still have that look if he knew that I'm actually a guy named Jack and not a stripper named Nikki. Probably he wouldn't believe it. I still don't believe it myself.
To address the crescent number of uneployment, the government has been forcing people with no college degree to attend a vocational guidance at the newfound Job Guidance Agency (JGA), with the aim to find the right job for everyone.
I went and I discovered surprisingly that according to them I'm best suited as a female stripper. Me, the skinny, shy and dorky guy. Not only that, but I was stunned to discover that the JGA has some pretty advance tech stuff and they used it to change me into a busty girl and hired me at a strip club in town, the Jolly Strip Bar.
Tonite I'm having my first full shift, and this guy here (Harold? Henry? Harry? I don't remember) is the first private lapdance I'm doing. I'll have to dance and strip in front of him. I'm nervous as hell, but also strangely warm between my legs. The thought of me showing this guy my naked body makes my nipples to harden, and I feel my pussy moisten.
Damn, why am I getting aroused? Maybe the JGA was right, maybe I am suited to be a stripper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3