Offers

Tom was in big trouble.
He lost a lot of money to Mr. White, the biggest gambler in town and had no way of repaying him on the agreed time.
However, stupidly as it may sound, Tom didn't run away but went to meet Mr. White when he called him. Tom thought Mr. White could be reasonable. And that's what he told him in his living room.
Mr. White just stared at him for a minute. When Mr. White stood up from his stool and started to circle Tom, he thought he was about to be beaten up pretty badly. Tom just sat on the edge of the stool, nervous and expecting the worst.
Instead Mr. White said: "Y'know Tom I'm happy you you had the balls to come here. Most people just run away. And this makes me very angry. That's why I want to make a new deal with you".
After a small pause he continued: "You'll give me power, rather than money. Do we have a deal?".
Tom didn't exactly understand what Mr. White was talking about, but he was glad he could come out with something else rather than money so he accepted his offer.
"Splendid" Mr. White grinned before chanting something in an unknown language.
Suddenly the room spin without control around Tom. When the spinning stopped Tom received the shock of his life. Long black hair were cascading on his shoulder and on a light blue dress wrapped around his feminine shaped body. The dress had a major opening on his chest, exposing a big cleavage. It also reached only till his thighs, then his newly shaped legs were out in the air. On his feet there were two high heels shoes and Tom awkwardly closed his legs to find his groin empty from his manhood.
Before he could say something, Mr. White sat behind him, caressing his hair and placing on hand on his left tit.
"Wonderful. You exceeded my expectation" he said calmly before taking out Tom's tit and pinching his nipple.
"I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Y'see, my male prowess is what made me what I'm. And to keep my condition and grow my power I have to increase it when I can. So I take it from other men. People like you, with enough maleness to enhance me but not enough to really facing me. Now you're free to go. Of course nobody knows who you are, so I'm going to make a new offer. Work for me in my strip club and get enough money to get you started on your new life. But firstly, I'm gonna fuck you, to make sure you won't fuck me again".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3