Second Puberty at the beach



"So, what do you want to tell me?" asked Sonny, or Sophie as he liked to be called now.
"Well...I just...well...I want-ed to know..." stammered Pete, trying not to oogle too much at his friend's new body. He just wanted to know how Sonny was doing since that day it was the first time that he was out in public as a girl, but it was hard to speak clearly so close to such a hottie.
"Too distracted by these, uh?" joked Sonny pinching his bikini straps up and down "Don't worry, I know how it is. I was a guy until recently, don't you remember?".
Pete just nodded.
Sonny had Second Puberty and withing months he changed from a scrawny male teen to a busty female one. Now that the changes were over, it was adjusting time for him and everyone he knew.
Pete already saw Sonny's changed looks but that day on the beach he fully saw for the first time how deep were the changes. It was impossible not to notice Sonny's boobs, his ass and his lack of a bulge. That day Pete clearly saw how attractive Sonny was, to the point that he got a visible hard on.
Sonny chuckled: "Oh boy...Glad I can't have one of those anymore in public!".
Pete embarassed tried to hide his erection, but Sonny added: "Don't worry, I'm actually alright with it. I know how I look!. Besides, since you already show me how much you like me, what if later I show you how much I like you instead? I'm sure you want to see what's underneath this bikini, am I wrong?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3