The Old You


Matt laughed hard while Harry was giving him a titjob and sucking his cock.

Harry stopped and looked at Matt confused: "What's up? Why are you laughing?"

"Oh man. I'll tell you why: you may have changed a lot since you caught the Gender Virus but as I look at you I can still see the old you, Harry the bull. The one man who was fucking all the secretaries at work and the relentless manager always on top. You look like a girl, man, you ARE a girl now, but I can still trace you back in your face no matter how much mascara you put on your eyes or how good you tits look around my cock!" Matt answers between the laughs.

Harry was still perplexed and says: "So is that a problem for you?"

Matt grinned: "Absolutely not! I love the fact that you're now a horny blonde bitch, ready, no better EAGER to suck my cock. I can't wait to finally be the one on top of you, but not in the metaphorical sense!"

"Good. That's exactly what I wanted to hear" replied Harry before starting again to suck Matt's cock.

Since Harry was still contagious, he was really hoping that Matt would have been willing to fuck him. Not only he would finally get some release from his horniness, but he will also infect that asshole of Matt in the process!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3