Restroom Visit

I lifted my skirt and crouched slowly towards the toilet, trying to be as far away as possible from the seat, that I anyway covered in toilet paper just to be safe. The restroom was awful and it was in situations like these that I cursed the Great Shift for swapping me with a woman. 

Just as I was about to let go, while cursing my new plumbing system and missing the easy days of when I was a man, I heard steps entering the restroom and a voice called me.

"Dude, you in there? The others are getting impatient!" 

I gasped in surprise and annoyance. It was Bill who called me, one of my best friends. Him, like the rest of my gang of friends, got shifted into the body of another man. We were on our yearly traditional road trip, only this year there was a new female presence, mine. We just stop at some gas station in the middle of nowhere and I needed to visit the restroom, despite knowing well that it was not going to be easy.

"I'm here! Tell them to wait! It's fucking hard to piss in this awful place!"

"Wait, what? I didn't get...it," he started saying. He stopped as he inadvertently lean out towards the bathroom stall where I was half naked.

"EHY!! What the FUCK! A little privacy!" I shouted in embarassment, trying to cover some of the view with one hand.

"Holy shit! I'm sorry man!" he said "Sometimes I forgot that you are- well - a chick..."

"Can you please just get the fuck out! It's bad enough that I'm the only one who shifted into a woman, I don't need you to snoop around like this!"

I sighed. We pretended that nothing changed, but it most clearly did. I just hoped that for the rest of the trip I could find better restrooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3