Bimbo Escape, part 3

"Why don't you wanna fuck me? You don't like me?" Bill asked in his squeaky bimbo voice. 

Jack sighed. His friend and partner in crime Bill was seated in bed, naked, looking like a glorious example of female beauty with a puzzled expression on his face. Jack could hardly contain his erection at the sight, but was trying to be the better man. 

After all, Bill didn't have sex with him when he was a busty bimbo, actually joining him on the feminine transformation by drinking the same experimental drink they stole in order to escape from their suitors. Bill held on and actually helped them when they were desperate. 

Now Jack was back as a man and it was up to him to help them out. He knew he could raise tons of cash from the stolen drink, especially now that things were a bit calmer. 

"I told you, Bill. I don't want to fuck you because you are my friend and I know you don't really want to do it, it's just the crazy drink. I remember how crazy horny I was before changing back. Just hold on and you'll be back as a man," Jack tried to reason with his friend. 

 

Bill laid back on the bed, gently opening up his legs and crossing one arm below his chest, emphasizing his boobs. Jack walked nervously around the bed, trying to avoid eye contact and thinking unsexy thoughts. 

"Oh Jack, what a gentleman. I do what I want, don't worry. Unlike you, I'm like still mostly me. Sure, I'm stupider, but I'm charge of my feelings. And I'm, like, constanly horny. Maybe for you it was easier, but you didn't have another man laying around, like, all the time. I know you want to fuck me, I know how I look now. I want to fuck me!" he said. 

Jack gulped, feeling his defenses lowering. He remember how horny he felt and actually some of that horniness passed on when he was again a man. Jack had already masturbated, mainly thinking of the female body of Bill, but he felt still very attracted to the naked woman in the bed. 

"Look, it's either you or I'm going to knock on every door of this damn hotel until I find a cock to fuck me!" Bill added.

"Shit, ok let's fuck," Jack said. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3