Bimbo Escape, part 4

Billie saw Jack approaching her on the beach and when he was close enough she raised her sunglasses and asked him if everything was alright. 

"Yes, I just had a phone call with the broker, it seems like our investments are going through the roof," Jack said "The money we made from selling that experimental drink has been already doubled."

Billie noticed that Jack's sight was wandering off her body, especially now that she was topless. A tent started forming on his shorts. Billie giggled, feeling great that she was still getting these reactions out of him, despite her heavily pregnant body. She teased him on his growning erection. 

"Sorry," he replied with a tip of embarassment "But you're...well...with you boobs out...and I..."

"I told you, at this stage of the pregnancy my boobs are like, so big and sore! I just let them free. Plus, isn't this like, totally our private beach?"

Jack nodded.

Billie felt that there was something else troubling Jack. She took off her sunglasses and slowly stood up. 

"Is that all, hon?"

"Well...it's just that when I see you like this, all pregnant, I...well, feel a bit guilty that you ended up not changing back and pregnant to boot," Jask admitted. 

Billie giggled.

"Oh, honey. We talked about this. It's not your fault. I wanted to have sex and I ended up pregnant. Who knew sex would lock the change and make me pregnant immediately?! Plus, it was totally awesome. You know I just love your cock!"

"Don't you think sometimes that it would have been better if I got stuck?"

"Oh no! I'm totally hotter than you were! And you are so much smarter than me. We're rich now thanks to you. I didn't even know the Cayman Islands existed!"

Billie then just reached out for Jack's leg and added with a sultry voice: "Now, enough with this talk! Mommy feels horny!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Housewife & the accountant

Confrontation

The convention, part 3