The Decision
I stare at the glass in front of me. I've been doing that for sometime
now. It contains the antidote. I drink it and I'm back to manhood. No more periods, no more pregnancy risks. No
more bras, no more thongs. My big tits will disappears and my dick will
grow back. I've been waiting for this day for six long months. That's
how long it took to my friend Jeb to find a way to reverse the
unfortunate effect of one of his experiments gone awry.
And yet, why am I still female?
I
still have my pussy and now I'm slowly touching it. I feel the warm and
intense pleasure building of my female body. Yes, I hated it at first
but then I kinda adapted. I like to show off my boobs and my long shaped
legs. My boobs. Man, those babies are big and juicy. I love to touch
them, squeeze them gently till it drives me crazy. These sensations are
unbelievable and were the good counterbalance of my crazy six months. Do
I want to get rid of all of this forever?
I moan
softly at my gentle touch. Fuck, no. I can't get rid of this. It's too
good. And it's still so much less satisfying than doing it with a man. A
man, with a big hard penis deep inside my pussy, pumping in and out.
I'm so wet just thinking about it. I can't go back still feeling this
way about cocks.
I touch my clit and reach my decision.
I'm staying like this. Fuck being a man. I'd rather fuck a man. And I
think it's time for Jeb to have a small prize for this unexpected
gift he gave me when he invited me to his lab and the incident occurred.
-----------
This is a very old cap I did on the old version of OpenTGC that I managed to retrieve with the WayBack Machine. I polished it a bit and changed the image for this new release. For a full disclaimer, after not finding an image I really liked, I ended up creating one with AI. Hope you liked it.

Comments
Post a Comment